Front entry doors are exclusively one of the best ways to add curb appeal and value to your home. Replacing a leaky entry door that is old and tired can offer a significant opportunity for added performance and a fresh, new look. The options are abundant and include steel doors, fiberglass doors (both smooth and wood grain) & solid wood doors.
There is more to setting a door properly than many people think. In order for your door to continue to operate effectively for years to come, it needs to be set and secured properly along the strike zone, hinge points & hardware locations. You don’t want to invest on a nice door unit only to receive a poor install.
Call us today for a Free Consultation & more information on the entry doors we supply!!
The industry is trending toward fiberglass entry doors because of ability to resist weather, will not rust, hold paints and stains extremely well & offers the look and feel of a solid wood door without the high price point. Fiberglass panel details are sharper, deeper and more realistic than rolled steel skin, this allows for more deigns options.
Call us today for a Free Consultation & more information on the entry doors we supply
Entry Door Installation
Your in good hands with a door install by SkyView! We often encounter rotted wood beneath old entry doors we replace. Before we set the new door, we repair this lumber and add an aluminum flashing pan beneath the new door unit. This carries water down & away from your home’s framing. We are experts in sealing out air and water with the proper use of flashings and spray foam insulation.
Entry Door Options:
- Steel smooth. Primed or custom painted
- Fiberglass smooth. Primed or painted
- Fiberglass wood grain primed, stained or painted
- Solid wood doors in many wood species
- Door jamb offered in many wood grains, finishes and materials
- Door jamb depth to accommodate any wall thickness
- Double bore for deadbolt and handle
- Multi point locking hardware
- Side lite and transom window attachments
- Grilles between the glass, external grilles, simulated divided lite, true divided lite
- Decorative glass with caming
- Endless hardware styles in nickel, bronze and brass variations
Entry Door Manufacturers Used:
- Kolbe & Kolbe